Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tequila Talk Tuesday






Find your Money Mantra

To move forward with your financial path, it's important to strengthen your confidence.  One sure fire way to do this is to create a mantra that you repeat and post.  Here's an example of one we found.

"I am young, powerful and successful.  I make at least $10,000 a month."

Maybe not an ounce of that is true for you but it's okay to dream in your mantra.  Make it a vision statement for what you really want! 

"I have more than enough to supply for my needs and those of others.  I will be a lender not a borrower.  I am a money magnet."  - StyleDIVA

How's that for a VISION?  Go ahead give it a try and put your mantra in the comments section below!  Most importantly once you create it be sure to repeat at least 3 times a day until it becomes your reality.

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin