Sunday, January 27, 2013

#Hotness | What I'm Listening To

I am a HUGE Justin Timberlake fan so you can imagine my excitement when I heard that he was coming out with a new CD. *insert 6 year old girl high pitch squeal here*  And after listening to his first single Suit & Tie featuring Jay Z, he didn't disappoint.  In true JT fashion he's giving his fans what they love about his music and what we have all be waiting for and that is some good music.  Music that we can dance to, music to workout to, and music to love to.  Yes, this diva is counting the days until "The 20/20 Experience" is available.  As of today, he's been keeping the release date a secret.  But until then, we can enjoy his new tune.  I know this is one song that will be in heavy rotation on my iPod.

Tell us what you think in the comments section below.



Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin