Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#Hotness | January CurlBOX

Ever since going curly this past summer, I am always watching YouTube videos and reading blogs on how other curly girls take care of and style their hair (there is soooo much out there).  I am also on the hunt for curl friendly products to try (yes, I am an undercover product junkie).  So imagine my delight when I came across the "it" subscription service targeted to the natural girl.

Enter CurlBox which is the brainchild of Myleik Teele whi is the owner of the successful marketing and public relations agency, Art of Fact.  CurlBOX is an accessible, budget friendly (yes, Sister Save-A-Lot would approve) and simple way to discover and try new hand selected natural hair care products delivered straight to your door monthly.  As a subscriber you will receive 5-7 hair product samples from established and new brands for a monthly fee of $20.  Ladies, this is a steal seeing that you can spend that amount if not more on one product alone.  Also, if at anytime you decide that you don't want to receive the CurlBox anymore, simply cancel your subscription.  Yes, it's that easy!

I was lucky enough to snag a subscription last month and just received the January CurlBOX this past weekend.  You can see all the goodies that were in my box by clicking here.

Go to CurlBox to get more information of this awesome service and find out how you can subscribe.  Now if you'll excuse me I've got some products to try!


Keeping it curly!












Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin