Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Get to know | Girl Meets Glass

We love talking Reality TV and recently met someone that loves it just as much as we do.  Tanisha Townsend of Girl Meets Glass joins us this Saturday for Reality Recap and more.  But you can get to know her before the show with these 5 questions:

1.   What is your favorite wine and what region is it from?

For the summer, I'm loving roses from France.  I can serve them with a slight chill and they go with everything. 

2.  Paper cups or Champagne Flute?

Champage flutes at home, red solo cups at the cookout, LOL!

3.  Do you have a make up bag in your purse?  If so what color is it?

I do, it's red and brown.

4.  Who's sexier Idris Elba or Michael Ealy?

This is a tough one because they are both HOT!  But that accent...Idris Elba.


5.  What reality star would you outshine?

 Not sure if I could outshine any of the stars of my shows like BBW or RHOA because I'm so reserved with my personal life, but I definitely think I could shine on Around the World in 80 plates. Oooh, or I could be The next Bachelorette!!


There you have it, we think the only time we'd watch The Bachelorette would be if Tanisha was on it!  Join us 8AM EST #blogtalkradio for fun and cocktails with The Divas and Girl Meets Glass. 


1 comment:

  1. You are welcome. Tell him to listen to the podcast of the show www.blogtalkradio.com/cocktailsandconversations. Tanisha is great. Glad you enjoyed your lunch ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin