Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Twitter LOVE

I love Twitter. I check it day and night. I have met so many cool peeps on their too. This morning I wanted to share my 5 favorite tweets with you, here goes.





@whatthelove - A Relationship ROCKSTAR wants real love and won't stop until they get it. #fromstruggletosnuggle #bemyrockstar








@PTBLatina -  RT @Mompreneurs_P: #sparkandhustle company Vera Bradley started in basement cutting patterns on ping pong table"






@joycemeyer  - Don't panic—it's only a test. God is with you in both the storms and the peace. (Rom. 8:28)








@LauraMDoyle - Men really do want us women to be happy, but it’s up to us to communicate our desires clearly & w/out manipulation, criticism or complaint.




@mombizcoach - Hey all you #Detroit moms! I'm teaming with #Verizon to offer 25 local women a smartphone for 30 days–for FREE! http://t.co/h5OqDb5W




Do you have some top tweets? Share and let's keep growing this community. Tweet ya later!



StyleDIVA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin