Tuesday, May 8, 2012

#Hotness | Spring Time Favorites

With Spring in full blast here in the south (we're talking 80+ degree people) a DIVA has got to keep it right and tight as she's going through the day.  So today, I thought I would share with you some of my "go to" all time favorite products that I am using on the daily to keep my look on it's "A" game.



1. Carol's Daughter Wash Away the Oil Face Lotion - helps remove excess oil after washing

2. purminerials Under Control Oil Mattifying Gel - to help keep mid-day shine to a minimum

3. Enjoy Sulfate Free Luxury Shampoo and Enjoy Luxury Conditioner - my hair feels, smells and looks great after washing (added bonus - shampoo can also be used as a body wash BINGO!)

4. Miss Jessie's Baby Butter Cream - this is great for those days when I want to wash and go

5. Maybelline New York The Falsies Mascara - your lashes will never be the same...talk about making them pop! 

6. Biofreeze - this product is GREAT for those sore muscles after that intense bootcamp class (remember you've got to keep that body tight) added bonus is that it doesn't smell.


Always giving it to you straight!
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin