Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hot Topics | Baby put in washer at New Jersey laundromat

As a mom of three beautiful children it is my job to protect them as best I can, from the outside world and now it seems that I also have to protect them against dumb a@# babysitters.  Now I know people have and will do some dumb things out there, but putting a baby in a washer at the laundromat...well this is about as dumb as they get.  What makes this story even worse is that apparently the prosecutor in Camden County,  New Jersey, doesn't even consider what they did a crime.

"This was not an intelligent choice to put the baby in the washing machine, but it was not a crime."
                                                                    -Prosecutor's office spokesman Jason Laughlin.

Ummmm hello, can anyone say child endangerment?  I wonder what the prosecutor would have done if it were his/her child.


If this was your child, what would you do?






1 comment:

  1. It was obvious to me that they were trying to get attention, the overacting when the baby was being rescued was a dead giveaway. StykeDIVA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin