Monday, April 2, 2012

Kickin the C.R.A.P

I'm always up for a new way to shed some of my awesomeness so when I heard about the CRAP movement I decided to dedicate April to it.

C=Caffeine
R=Refined Sugar
A=Alcohol
P=Processed Foods

Can you imagine removing all of this from your diet all at one time? Luckily I have some support from one of my former cheer coach peers to get me through. So I am not much of a cook and the processed part is going to be a real challenge for me but thank goodness for Pinterest because I found some fantastic recipes and I'm sharing one with you tonight. Mine is actually in the oven as I type.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/crash-hot-potatoes/

Try it and let me know how yummy yours turned out.

With Style,


StyleDIVA

1 comment:

  1. These kinda look like crab cakes, they tasted so delish!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin