Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5 Questions | Chef Amadeus

Yep we have two guests again this week and this one is FAMOUS ya'll.  It's Chef Amadeus from Extreme Chefs on the Food Network.  Check out his 5 Questions below and learn more about him.


1.  What was your best moment on Extreme Chefs?

The best moment was when the host announced me as the winner! Not because I won, but I am a big believer in cooking with a passion and not ego. I tell my cooks to always chase happiness not money. Winning really added more fuel to my passion to continue to be creative. Winning also gave me the opportunity to help others as well my own business


2.  Favorite music to listen to while you cook?

My music like my cooking is whatever I am feeling at the time. I have been known to cook to Country, R&B, Dancehall, Ol Skool, Latin, whatever I am feeling at the moment.


3.  As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I just wanted to do something that did not need a height requirement and make me happy doing it.  I kind of just fell into what I do.


4.  If you could make a meal for Barak and Michelle, what would it be?

I would love to just hang out with both of them doing my famous Door Knock Sessions. Using fresh veggies from Michelle’s garden!


5.  Just how did you spend that 10K you won on Extreme Chefs?

The only thing I did buy is a watch, and the rest went back into my business, my salt free line of spices (Southern Passion) and other things related to my company.

Well we can't wait to hear more about The Extreme Chef experience, his line of seasonings including Lil' Bump and everything else in between.  Get your recipe cards ready, he's got a fantastic meal prepared for you as well as share some aphrodisiacs for that special day or night.  Join us this Saturday 8AM EST on Cocktails and Conversation, shaken never stirred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin