Friday, February 3, 2012

28 Day Diet | Day 13

Thirteen is all about technology and tracking your paces.  Of course you can do this with a pedometer, thank goodness I already have one.  That would be less expensive then purchasing one of the suggestions in the article but if you got your tax refund and want to splurge a little check them out.  I'm staying with the pedometer, I'm already going to be in trouble Saturday after The Budgetnista looks over my Holiday spending.  :( 



S2H Step gives you points when you hit a certain number of steps to get items like giftcards from Sears, Target and Lowe's. 


The FITBIT measures sleep, steps and stairs for on $99 you can upload info wirelessly to track your fitness.

OMRON is the least expensive $12 and is favored by Miss O herself!



1 comment:

  1. I'm staying with the pedometer, I'm already going to be in trouble Saturday after The Budgetnista looks over my Holiday spending. :( fibromyalgia superfoods

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin