Monday, January 30, 2012

5 Questions...Get to Know our Guest

Get to know The Budgetnista - Tiffany Aliche



You are known for your sense of humor.  What is your favorite joke?: 

My favorite joke, is any joke that I tell. Much to the dismay of my family and friends, I'm notorious for laughing at my own corny jokes.

What is the best cocktail you've ever had?:

I don't drink because I don't like the taste of alcohol, but I have tried Amaretto Sours and liked them

If you could visit any place in the world where would it be?:

South Africa

Why do you like to save money?:

It's not that I like to save money. I just like to use money to live a purposeful, passionate life (LIVE RICHER). The money that I save goes towards that goal.

Do you have a charity you are passionate about?:

My friend Diesa Seidel has a nonprofit called, United Initiatives for Peace. Her nonprofit travels around the world providing female empowerment services for young women. Two years ago I went to Haiti to help facilitate UIP's girls camp for earthquake victims. It was a life altering experience.

Now, 10% of ALL that I make goes toward this amazing nonprofit: http://www.unitedinitiatives.org/

Tiffany Aliche goes by the monkier @TheBudgetnista and she is whipping the Divas and Sister Save Alot into shape with a Holiday Money Makeover this Saturday, 8AM on Cocktails and Conversations.  Won't you join us?  You can also visit her on her website www.thebudgetnista.com to learn about her new movement...Live Richer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin