Saturday, January 28, 2012

The 28 Day Diet | Day 7

Day 7 has some interesting possibilities.  Let's just say Dr. Laura Berman, host of In The Bedroom on OWN, helped with today's activity.  Put this one in your Daytimer..."Get Busy Getting Busy".  That's right ladies schedule some S-E-X to boost your immune system and decrease the likelihood of plaque buildup on the arteries.  I'm down!  Caveat for me, Big Poppie is 2 hours away, guess what Dr. Berman is giving me a pass, sort of.  She says and I quote, "no partner doesn't mean no sex.  This is about health and happiness, don't be afraid to take care of yourself."  Guess it's time to break out the "roommate" as one of my besties calls it.  LMBO!  Honey I'm scheduling you in on Monday!!!!  Sorry Dr. Berman but the roommate don't compare to Big Poppie, IJS!  Happy love making PEEPS.


Pic courtesy of Cosmo Mag Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin