Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The 28 Day Diet | Day 4


Remember I mentioned that this diet was a bit on the unconventional side?  Well day 4 starts us out with FORGIVENESS.  Not forgiveness because you ate those Oreos last night but of someone that you haven’t forgiven.  Is there someone?  I promise you I did this exercise and could not think of a single soul that I needed to forgive.  Therefore the only person I have to blame for this poundage that rest on me is GULP… ME!  Maybe I should forgive myself, nah that just sounds weird.  But if there is someone that’s wronged you, poured you a glass of haterade on your worst day or somebody that just ticked you the heck off – L I Git.  That’s my term for Let It Go!  Madam Oprah says, “Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past will changed.”  Dang that women is smart.  Don’t hold on to what someone has done in the past, release that devil and get on track with what’s important Y-O-U!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin