Thursday, November 10, 2011

And I thought 3 kids was a lot!

Image via today.msnbc.com
On November 8th, Today's Ann Curry sat down with Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar as they announced that they are expecting their 20th child.  Yes, you heard me…they are going to have their 20th baby!!!!  And I thought having 3 children was a lot!  Apparently I am a lightweight compared to Michelle Duggar.  For those of you who have been living under a rock and don’t know who the Duggar’s are, they are the stars of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting.  So this leads me to my next question…how much of this is for show because I’m trying to figure out what rational woman in her “right” mind would willingly want to have 20 children?????  I’m just saying…..

What are your thoughts?



 
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Event Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin